Thursday, February 05, 2009

Two "Virtual" years

Its was 5th Feb 2007. Just after completing my Masters, all excited about starting my first job in the US, on this very day I started my "virtual" journey. My first day in the office at VMware.

The orientation, the introductions, the Boot-camp and then onto the real stuff... life was just one task after another. Busy as much as you want it to be and yet very very interesting. Discovering new things about software, discovering how it felt being surrounded by geeks and striving hard to keep pace with everything. Its been an AWESOME journey. Something I will treasure for life. Hopefully many more such wonderful years to come. But then ... I said something 10 blogs ago ;).

-Shri

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger This way and that said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Deepu Vasudevan said...

Aww... Look who is all nostalgic.
I bet you don't miss grad school at all. :P

10:42 AM  
Blogger Shri said...

Well... grad school never gave me a chance to write such a thing... I was kept so busy that it was good enough to just stay alive :)

3:24 PM  
Blogger Deepu Vasudevan said...

Yea yea, it is because of people like you who get out in a year that people like me are doing extra time :P

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web